During 13-16 June, 25-30 participants from eight countries visited Lund as part of the 1Future-project which aims to support Western Balkan higher education institutions to build capacity in the area of sustainability, resilience and climate action.
The Division of risk management and societal safety was the host. The study aimed at showing how Lund University works with sustainability issues, in teaching, research and university services.
During the first two days, more than 20 LU representatives presented how LU promotes and implements sustainability actions.
During the next two days, project related meetings were organized, which aimed at assessing the current progress in project activities, tasks, deliverables and milestones.
- 13th of June
- 14th of June
- 15th of June
- University of Tirana_Presentation of current climate and sustainability practices
- Polytechnic University of Tirana_Presentation of current climate and sustainability practices
- Luarasi_Uniersity_Presentation of current climate and sustainability practices
- University of Tuzla_Presentation of current climate and sustainability practices
- CEPS_Presentation of current climate and sustainability practices
- University of Montenegro_Presentation of current climate and sustainability practices
- CCIT_Business Needs Albania
- CEM_Business Needs Montenegro
- CEFBIH_Business Needs BiH
- INCA_Good Practices Albania
- AZUR_Good Practices BiH
- GNP_Good Practices Montenegro
- NASRI_Research on Climate and Sustainability Field
- UTA- Task 2.3 Proposed Questionnaire form and discussions
- IUAV – EU HEs Survey
- UNS – WP2-Discussions on the Plan for Climate Action
- UTA – Discussion on the Plan for the Climate Action
- 1FUTURE_study visit HNEE
- 1FUTURE_Study Visit UNS
- 16th of June